Saturday, January 24, 2009



Last night I was lucky enough to be around when I heard "oohing" and "aahing" in the fashion chat. Of course, I had to have a look to see what the fuss was about, and was lucky enough to snag a pic of this fabulous dress.
As soon as I saw it, I wanted it, and begged the designer Ayannah Slade for one.
Once I tried it on, I have to say, the pics I saw, did not do this dress justice.
Its just gorgeous.
Simple, elegant, yet very sexy, this dress flatters and sits nicely. The colour is even better than it appears in the pic, and the creases are done very nicely.
In fact, I could not find an angle this dress looks bad at!
Its not very often that I find a dress that I like absolutely everything about. This is one of the few.

I have photographed this without a system skirt, but one is available for it, for those times you want to seductively slide a leg out whilst dancing.

I'm not sure whether the dress is actually released as yet, but if not, it will soon be on its way!
Ayannah assures me her new store is in production as I type, so don't forget to pop over there and grab one of these!

I'm also wearing the very elegant "Nice" hairstyle by Magika.
I tp'ed over there to snag some of the hair thats on sale, and picked this up while I was there, the fatpack is at half price!
Natch!

No comments: